Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Upset...

It really upset me yesterday when over dinner Katherine (my 60 year-old non-liked travel mate that I won't see after today!) Keps saying things like:

"Wow...you have a house kind of like the westerners!"

"In America...we eat junk food. People think people in California are all pretty and exercise a lot....but we don't!"

"In America...we don't eat food for our health...we take drugs to fix problems"

I SWEAR these are all true. And I'm usually a very nice person and go with the flow...but no WAY could I sit around for such mis-representation!

Just because she's 300+ pounds, ignorant of health and takes drugs in NO way makes her the voice of America! Its as if its better for her to say "America" vs "me"...to take the spotlight off the fact that her lifestyle is terrible!

Boiling!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. OMG! What an idiot. I don't know how you didn't punch her in the face. Or one of those high kicks...that would've been awesome.

    -M
    PS--I'm having trouble posting, but "anonymous" seems to work.

    ReplyDelete