Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My bedroom in Chaiyaphum...

We're here! The ride...well...let's just say could have been a bit more comfortable on the neighbor front...but I'm a thankful girl...and so...it was lovely...

We're here for one night with the VolunThai coordinator's family to learn about language and customs...

I couldn't be with a more polar polar opposite travel mate. I'll leave it at that. When asked if we wanted to share a bed in the air conditioned room or have a small bed upstairs with a fan...I quickly gave her the huge air conditioned bedroom...and consider myself VERY lucky. (This photo is my bedroom...beautiful, I think!)

Last thing I'll say: when driving through the jungle (essentially) today...she says to me: "wow...its green...chicago must be just like this...cause it must rain a lot. It does in minnesota...". HUH!? I responded with a one word comment: "NO".
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment